ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs on behalf of RRCs from eligible candidates various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Martix in various units of Indina Railways. Applications are complete in all respect should be submitted in ONLINE only.
RRC Group D Level1 Total Vacancies 2019 : 1,03,769
RRC Group D Level1 2019 Exam Dates : September & October 2019
RRC Recruitment 2019 Importent dates:
* Opening of online Applications : 12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
* Closing of online Applications : 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
* Date & Time Application Fee through : :
(I) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) : 23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(II) SBI Challan : 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
(III) Post Office Challan : 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
* Final submission of Applications : 26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
* Computer Based Test (CBT) : September – October 2019
AGE LIMIT : 18 to 33 years.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : 10th Class from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT
EXAMINATION FEE :
For General / OBC : 500/-
For SC/ST/Minority Communities/PwBD /
Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates : 250/-
JOB Role : Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts.
Job Location : Across India
RRC Grade-D 2019 Selection Process:
– Computer Based Test (CBT)
– Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
– Document Verification and Medical
RRC Group D Level-I 2019 Exam Pattern:
Exam Duration in Minutes : 90 min
Total No of Questions : 100
General Science : 25 marks/ Questions
Mathematics : 25 marks/ Questions
General Intelligence and Reasoning : 30 marks/ Questions
General Awareness and Current Affairs : 20 marks/ Questions